We’re looking for a Chiropractic Assistant to join our incredible team as we help our Portland neighbors get out of pain and live a healthier and happier life!
Rehab and Chiropractic Assistant
$15 to $20 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Super fun close team. Great benefits. Help us help others! Vaccine NOT required.”
Body Back Chiropractic is looking for a full time Rehab Specialist. Must be energetic, patient oriented and grasp new concepts quickly as this is a fast paced environment. We will teach you everything that you need to know so no previous experience is required.
Help us provide unmatched care and give hope back to our patients.
We are a fast-paced, upbeat chiropractic and progressive rehab clinic helping patients get back to doing what they love through chiropractic care, exercise therapy, and other wellness services.
A background or interest in exercise physiology, personal training or similar education is a plus, but not a requirement for the right candidate. If you consider yourself an outgoing, enthusiastic, adaptable team player who is able to multitask, possesses a willingness to learn new skills and can confidently manage patient flow, you would make a great fit in our growing practice!
Job responsibilities will include:
- Leading patients through a therapeutic exercise program that is prescribed by the doctor
- Apply therapeutic modalities such as electric muscle stimulation, lumbar traction, and ultrasound
- Educating patients about supplements, products, and other services offered in the office
- Social media planning and execution
- Participate in Community Outreach Marketing
- Communicating with Doctors as to patients progress
- Assisting doctors where needed
- Completing treatment plan aspect of SOAP notes
The person who fills this position is expected to:
- Have effective communication with patients, doctors, and coworkers
- Be willing to cross-train in other departments (as a small office we all help when and where needed)
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Be able to adapt quickly and maintain composure with busy times
- Take advantage of provided chiropractic care
- Take initiative with patient care
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Focus on over-delivering and wowing every human that you come into contact with.
M: 8a-5:30p / T: 1:30a-6p / W: 8a-5:30p / Th: 8a-5:30p / F: 7:30a-11a (1 hour lunch break M,W,TH. Team training 11:30-12:30/1 on Tuesdays)
*Hire is expected to be at the office 15 minutes before patient hours begin and remain at office for a half hour after the last patient completes treatment.
Exercise science degree, personal training certification, Massage therapy certification, or knowledge of anatomy a plus. A coachable attitude and aggressive personality is far more important to us than having any previous experience
- Chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
- Health Insurance stipend
- Gym membership stipend
- Monthly supplements and products allowance
- Frequent team outings
- Continued education
- Staff excellence bonuses
After 3 months:
- 401K match @ 3%
- 2 weeks PTO
About Body Back Chiropractic and Physiotherapy:
Body Back exists to love and serve those in the greater Portland area through chiropractic care, providing hope and healing to those that need our care.